BVS BLECHTECHNIK is based in Böblingen, 20 km south-west of Stuttgart, one of Germany's biggest industrial centres.
HOW TO GET HERE
On the A81 from Singen:
- Take the Ehningen exit,
- turn right towards Böblingen,
- take the left-hand lane at the next set of lights (after the animal sanctuary), go under the railway bridge, then turn right twice into Hanns-Klemm-Strasse.
On the A81 from Stuttgart:
- Take the Böblingen-Hulb exit,
- head for Böblingen-Hulb/Calw,
- then turn off at Böblingen-Hulb.
- Go straight over the next set of lights (direction Böblingen) then turn right into Heinkelstraße/Hulb Zufahrt 3. At the end of the street turn left into Hanns-Klemm-Strasse.
By public transport:
- From Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof (Central Sation) take S-Bahn route S1 (towards Herrenberg), alight at Böblingen-Hulb.
- From Stuttgart Airport take S-Bahn route S2 (towards Schorndorf). Change at Rohr onto the S1 in the direction of Herrenberg.
- Alight at Böblingen-Hulb.
- Our facilities are a 15 minutes walk down the road